List of Scholarship Opportunities

Mahad posing for the camera with his scholarship reward.

Do you want free money for college? Are you a senior going to college with debts on your shoulders? Or are you a senior that has not looked up any scholarships yet? Lion Tales has you covered. Below is a list of scholarships coming up that seniors, and some juniors, can apply for. Deadlines vary.

$1000 CollegeWeekLive Scholarship

Deadline: Feb. 28 2015

CollegeWeekLive is a website that helps students find colleges and get information on the college. If you log in here and visit three college pages, you will be automatically entered to win a $1000 scholarship.

Create a PSA and Win a $15,000 Scholarship

Deadline: March 16, 2015

Students in high school are eligible to win a $15,000 scholarship. To win this scholarship, students must make a 90-second public service announcement (PSA) encouraging safe teen driving and enter it here.

ScholarshipPoints $10,000 Scholarship

Deadline: Feb. 28, 2015

All students have to do is create a free account here and log in. Students will automatically be entered for a chance to win a $10,000 scholarship.

$1,000 Cappex Easy College Money Scholarship

Deadline: Feb. 28, 2015

Students who apply for Cappex Easy Money Scholarship here will have a chance to win a $1000 scholarship.

CaptainU $2000 Student-Athlete Scholarship

Deadline: March 31, 2015

High school seniors who are planning to play sports at the next level in college are eligible for CaptainU’s $2000 dollar scholarship. CaptainU is the biggest college sports recruiting platform and every quarter a top student-athlete is awarded a scholarship. Students must apply here.