Holiday Spirit Week 2015

The holidays are coming up quick! Lincoln dedicated the week before finals to do a holiday theme Spirit Week, on Monday the 7 of December through Friday the 11 of December. First day of spirit week was holiday morning, where student were able to wear their morning pajamas/sweats that had a holiday pattern or feel to it. Some students even wore onesies, now that’s school spirit! The second day of spirit week was holiday color day, where students wore any colors that define the colors of the holiday particularly red and green. On the third day it was ugly holiday sweater day, where students wore their holiday sweaters. Bringing out their ugliest holiday sweater to show off throughout the day.The fourth day of spirit week was Lumber Jack day where students wore clothes a lumber jack would wear. The Lions brought out their inner Lumber Jack! The last day of spirit week is class character day. Seniors dress up as Santa Claus, Juniors as Reindeer, Sophomores as snowmen and Freshmen as elves. Also on the last day of spirit week there is a special holiday surprise in the pit during lunch. During these five days Lincoln students got as creative and festive as much as they could. They showed their holiday and school spirit! spirit week was a success, all students in every grade participated and brought out their best looks.