Editors’ Welcome Back Letter

Welcome back to school, everyone! As the editors-in-chief of the Lincoln Lion Tales newspaper, we wish you a happy return/introduction to high school and hope that you’ll continue to frequent the paper as a source of school and community news.

As the reporters of Lion Tales know, being a voice for the student body has always been the top priority. Covering the most recent events on and off campus, as well as highlighting student achievements is another one of our goals. This school year, our plan is to continue publishing quality content that is both relevant and interesting for you, the reader. With the help of a brand new staff and technology, we hope to be expand the paper’s reach and cover exciting new topics.

Lincoln’s online newspaper is also unique in that we are the only high school in California whose paper publishes articles in both English and Spanish. Thanks largely to the work of the Spanish translation team at Lincoln, we are able to incorporate an element of bilingualism that is reflective of the diversity on our campus.

This year, the staff at Lion Tales hopes to continue the tradition of being a reliable source of news for the students of Lincoln. We look forward to covering all the exciting events to come!