Movie Review: “Frozen”

People all over the world are chanting, “do you want to build a snowman?” as if a giant storm was about to hit. Fortunately, the only storm that hit was the rave over Disney’s new movie, Frozen.

Frozen has made a great impression on people of all ages. Student, Fatima Gomez, from Trace Elementary said the movie was definitely worth watching three times and much older student, Sophomore Emily Pleque from Lincoln High school, couldn’t have agreed more. Both girls admitted to believing that it was going to be just another typical princess movie but were pleasantly surprised after watching. Another skeptical viewer was sophomore, Eric Escobar. “I was only there to keep my little cousin company but I ended up really enjoying the movie. It was a princess movie filled with humor that had me laughing so hard,” Eric commented. “It’s a GREAT movie!” he emphasized.

The great comments Frozen is receiving from people all over the world is being proven through the amazing numbers the movie has raised. Frozen has raised $93.3 million in it’s debut weekend, making it Disney’s biggest animated film since the Lion King. In addition, the movie’s soundtrack became the best seller album on itunes.

With all of the movie’s success it is no surprise it has stayed in theaters for over a month and a half. The makers of Frozen have clearly done their job right and have not disappointed the crowd with such a pleasing film.