“Glow-Up” Spring Dance

“Glow Up” dance at Lincoln on March 8, 2018. Poster made by leadership (Nancy Robles/Lincoln Lion Tales).

Looking for something to do on Friday night, March 8th? Join ASB and Leadership at the annual “Glow-Up” spring dance from 6:30-9:00pm at the main gym.

Lincoln Lion tales interviewed the spring dance committee to find more information about the dance. The students in the committee are Myranda Manguerra (Junior), Caroline Nicolau (Junior), Gabby Slater (Sophomore), Joann Le (Sophomore), Dan Wellman (Junior), and Stephanie Fierro (Freshman).

They said that the spring  dance is free and all Lincoln students can attend. To pickup your ticket go to room 52 during lunch from March 4- March 6 and bring your student id. You’ll need both to get inside the main gym the day of the dance.

Since the dance theme is “glow in the dark,” there will glow in the dark games such as ring toss, jenga, and uno. There will be snacks being sold such as chips and water both being sold for $1. The money will go to NAMI, a mental health awareness fundraiser.

There will also be a photo-booth with a DJ and he will play music that students request. They can request a song by taking a google survey (click here to take survey) that the Spring Dance committee created.

Myranda and Dan both stated that they hope Lincoln students attend because there are only selling 500 tickets and they are not going to be sold at the door.

This is a perfect opportunity to have a blast with friends while playing some fun glow in the dark games and to show off your moves!