Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising Club Coming to Lincoln (Update 4/10)

The following information was sent to Lion Tales through e-mail by Ms. Arredondo. On April 10th, the following chunk was added.

Success! It’s happening!

We have enough interested students to start the paper work to apply for an official F.I.D.M. Fashion Club for next year. If you know of any students interested in the F.I.D.M. Fashion Club tell them that they can visit me at lunch Monday, April 14th to sign up on the contact list.

If they are interested to apply to become a Club Board Member –i.e. President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer, or Historian please have them go here, download the application and send via email to me at [email protected] no later than Friday, April 11th, 2014.

I also posted links so students can find out more info about the club.

The update ends here. If you’ve already read it there is no reason to read further. Just go back and read through the Archives, or some other story.

Don’t let the name of the club fool you. F.I.D.M. is the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising and is a private institution for preparing students who are planning to go into the Creative Industries. The Creative Industries include not only Fashion, but also Graphics, Digital Media, Interior Design, Marketing, and Visual Arts disciplines. One of our 2013 seniors Lauren Lai is currently at F.I.D.M. on a full scholarship in Los Angeles.

I am hoping we can encourage more of our talented Lincoln students to explore the possibilities of a career in the creative industries; I think this club will certainly drum up the needed support! I know many of you have amazing creative talents, which would be great to share with our students during future club workshops! Also, students who graduate from Lincoln and are apart of a F.I.D.M. Fashion Club have great scholarship opportunities if they are admitted into F.I.D.M. (Read the attached flyer for more scholarship information.)

Interested?

Meet in my classroom, room 51 at lunch on Friday, April 4th

This is an very important meeting as we will need minimum of 10 students to start the club and 5 more students to apply to be part of the F.I.D.M. Club Board as President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer, and Historian!

Thank You for your support,

Sofia Arredondo