Lincoln’s Preview of Back to School Night

A poster created for Back to School Night by a student in Ms. Thai’s Digital Media Class (Itzell Segura)

Reminder lions! On October 27th, it’s back to school night from 6:15pm-8:00pm, you have the choice of either staying home to do nothing, or have a chance to show your parents how hard working you have been this school year.

The schedule is:
5:15pm- 6:30pm BBQ will be hosted by the Lincoln Lion cheerleaders
6:00pm- 6:15pm Welcoming in the main gym
6:15pm- 8:00pm Visit your classrooms

This year will be different than previous Back to School Nights, there will not be a bell schedule this time. Families can roam freely through classrooms at their own convenience.
Students will be front-and-center in every classroom presenting projects or demonstrating them to their parents on how they would apply into life situations.

Teachers may rearrange their classrooms however they prefer. Ideas could be inviting 3-5 students to present their work in your classrooms on Back to School Night. Student presentations can be in small groups when presenting to parents when they visit each classroom, or talking to a whole classroom full of people with a power point and other things. Other suggestions could also be introducing another student or explain to parents the context for presentations. Talk with your teacher to see if you can do anything because you will be provided with community service and also food if you participate.
Display a sample of class works that shows things that apply’s to life’s situation.

That’s all for back to school night, Lincoln teachers hope to see their students there.