Course Selection 2016

Course selection Form

Course selection gives an opportunity for students from all grades to choose their classes for the following year. You can pick up to ten options from each different subject excluding 0 period, 7th period, and teacher’s assistant. Your choices will be based on grades, assessment results auction results and graduation credits. Each subject requires a certain amount of years/credits in order to graduate. If you have reached the standard of credits for all four years of high school in order to graduate, you can choose less classes to have or strive for more classes. Deadline will be March 10 to turn in your course selection forms.

Although, if you change your mind or want to switch your classes for whatever reason it will be addressed up the first three days of full semester after it will be denied. For more information/questions go see the Assistant Principal of Instruction & Curriculum, Mr.Wan or counselors, Ms. Isied, Mr. Mora, and Mrs. Goulart in the career center for further details. Ms. Isied handles students from last names A-F, Mr. Mora handles students from last names G-O, and Mrs. Goulart handles students from last names P-Z.

Every history class received a bright yellow course selection sheet for you fill out, if not you can pick up a form in the student services. You will meet up individual with instructors/counselors to choose your classes and talk about your classes from previous years. Make sure you feel comfortable with your classes you choose and try not to overload your studies, balance your schedule.

Junior, Reyna Vargas says “I’m very excited for my new classes especially that its going to be my senior year.”